14 Jul Beef Stir Fry
500g Meat Cuisine Rump Steak
3 crushed Garlic Cloves, chopped finely.
6 pieces of asparagus
1 Green Capsicum
1 Red Capsicum
1 white onion finely sliced
1 teaspoon brown sugar
2 tablespoons Soy sauce
2 teaspoons of cornstarch dissolved into 3 Tablespoons of water
- Slice rump steaks into very thin strips.
- Heat oil in a hot wok then add the beef and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut asparagus into thirds and cook in steamer until soft.
- Add garlic and onion to the pan and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until onion is soft.
- Add sugar, soy sauce,capsicum and asparagus and cook for 3 minutes
- Serve immediately, sprinkled with pepper and salt, and with a side dish of fresh lemon juice.
- to serve.