14 Jul Chicken BBQ Tikka Boti
- 1 orange
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons coarse ground mustard
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1½ pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1½-inch pieces
- 3 cups Warm Cabbage-Apple Slaw (see Associated Recipes)
- 2¼ cups Packet-Grilled Potatoes (see Associated Recipes)
- Zest and juice orange. Combine ⅓ cup of the orange juice, ½ tsp. of the orange zest, onion, mustard, ginger, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Place chicken in a sealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. Pour the marinade over the chicken. Seal the bag; turn to coat the chicken. Refrigerate for 1 to 3 hours, turning once or twice.
- Preheat grill to medium. Drain the chicken, discarding the marinade. Thread the chicken onto nine 6- to 8-inch skewers, place on grill rack, and close grill cover. Grill the kebabs, turning once, until the chicken is no longer pink, about 15 minutes.
- Serve the kebabs with slaw and potatoes.